At Terrarium Therapy, we provide a refreshing and positive event that connects guests to the natural world while also acting as a therapeutic outlet.
Sometimes you just need a night in and our virtual workshops bring the night out to you.
Our virtual workshops are a fun, hour-long event that can be accessed from anywhere on a computer or smartphone. Project materials are shipped directly to you with a link to real-time virtual instruction. You just get to sit back and enjoy creating something to cherish for years to come. Click the link below for our upcoming virtual workshops!
At Terrarium Therapy, we believe it is therapeutic to grow your creativity and bury your stress! Our In-Person Workshops provide a refreshing and positive environment to disconnect from technology and connect with the nature.
We work with local breweries, vineyards, bars, and restaurants to create and unforgettable planting experience that is perfect for a date night, girls' night out, or Sunday Funday with the whole family. Click the link below to find an upcoming event near you!
- May 22, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMNewtown Brewing Co., 103 Penns Trail, Newtown, PA 18940, USA
- May 22, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PMVFW Post #4813, 100 Main St, Circle, MT 59215, USA
- May 26, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMOnline
- May 28, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PMAllegro Winery Stewartstown, 4069 Vineyard Rd, Stewartstown, PA 17363, USA
- Jun 01, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMWorkhorse Brewing Company Philly, 2401 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
- Jun 04, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PMNissley Vineyards, 140 Vintage Dr, Bainbridge, PA 17502, USA
- Jun 12, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PMTriple Sun Spirits Co., Emmaus, 518 Bank Street S. 5th St. &, Railroad St, Emmaus, PA 18049, USA
- Jun 15, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMWorkhorse Brewing Company, 250 King Manor Dr, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
- Jul 09, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMSpringfield Manor, 11836 Auburn Rd, Thurmont, MD 21788, USA